The Award-Winning Business Fable
by John Stein, Author and Founder of the Winning Formula
Top 10 Benefits of using Building The Pyramid
- We understand ‘vision’ and what the future looks like for us on the journey.”
- “For the first time, I view the world of business through the eyes of the boss.”
- “Our leaders are more focused, visible and inspiring as a result of reading the book.”
- “I know what is expected of me and the impact on the business if I don’t perform.”
- “It helps us to regularly assess engagement levels across the business.”
- “People read the book and then want to join our organisation.”
- “Assessing candidates at the interview after they have read the book is so much easier.”
- “Generation Z and millennial employees are inspired by the sense of purpose.”
- “Our on-boarding process is better – a two hour read replaces two weeks of training.”
- “l understand the impact on the business if I don’t support other colleagues.”
Source: John Stein Client Survey 2019
“John Stein is doing for the topic of business what Spencer Johnson’s inspirational book ‘Who moved my cheese?’ did for ‘personal change’. Our people understand the growth journey and are inspired by the way in which he has communicated their expected individual contribution towards making our business successful. Every employee will benefit of having a copy of Building the Pyramid. Original, insightful, relevant.”
Buy ‘Building The Pyramid’ from this Website
Also available from e-Book Retailers and Partners
Click on any of the logos below to visit their website.
Our Latest News
News, Blogs and Special Promotions linked to the book
Are you lucky enough to work in a great company? If you do, you will recognise how fortunate you are. I count myself privileged to have worked with leaders and their teams in some of the best companies in the UK. From the moment you walk through the front door of a...
Mark Boddington is the entrepreneurial founder and driving force behind Silverlining – the award-winning, luxury, bespoke furniture brand found in palaces, embassies, museums, yachts and the private residences of the super rich. Silverlining has a positioning and...
I love quotations. But only if they truly resonate with me. I think most people are the same. I often hear employees complain about leaders in the workplace and the use of the same old quotations - often sourced via Google - to support their meetings, presentations...